October 20, 2011

Vikings- A Luxury Buffet Photo Blog



I love buffets cause I find it more sulit compared to dining in a fancy restaurant. The only downside is that sometimes, I get disappointed with the quality of the food. 

That's why I've been keeping my eyes on Vikings ever since it started operating this year. 

A buffet restaurant boasting of its elegant interiors and wide array of luxurious food choices, Vikings truly comes close to a hotel buffet.


It redefines the notion that you can never have a fine-dining experience in a buffet restaurant other than in hotels. In fact, I think Vikings is even better than some hotel buffets that I've tried. 

Starting off, they have different kinds of salad creations to choose from.





They also have different kinds of appetizers you can think of..

Amuse-bouche, antipasto, hors d'oeuvres or tapas, whatever you call it....they got it. 







Chinese Cold Cuts and Dimsum






Sushi, Maki and Sashimi





They also have various soup choices..



And drinks...



hihi! :)
If you think you've seen enough.. That's just the beginning :)

They serve main course dishes from different cuisines.






These are just some of the dishes since I was not able to take pictures of the others.

And they got shabu-shabu too..



They also have a grill section where you can choose your favorite meat and have the chef grill it in front of you.






Then, they have another section for the deep fried goodies like onion rings, calamari, fish and chips, and our Japanese favorite- Tempura!


Here you could also request the chefs to make a pasta for you. They have Beef Black Pepper Pasta, Pasta Carbonara and Tuna Pesto Pasta.


And the best part of the buffet...Steak Galore!



Lines get really long but service is very fast and efficient so it will just take you about 3-5 minutes of waiting.




They have different sauce selections but the Truffle Sauce was my favorite. They did not have mint jelly for their lamb but instead they have a mint gravy which I did not quite like.

For desserts, they have everything too..
Fresh Fruits, Cakes, Pastries, Ice Cream, Filipino Rice Cakes, Halo-Halo, Jello, Mousse in Shotglasses etc..









But the best part of the dessert section.. is the Yogurt Station.



They have Strawberry Yogurt and Vanilla Yogurt and toppings like nuts, graham, rice krispies, sprinkles and chocolate bits.

My Plates







I was completely impressed by Vikings. It was like eating in a hotel buffet.. the ambiance, food selections, quality of dishes, and service.

I will definitely be back here and most certainly recommend this to my family and friends.


Vikings: Luxury-Buffet Restaurant
Bldg. B, By the Bay, Seaside Blvd.,
Sm Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
8464888, 8465888

3 comments:

  1. I wish we dined here during a weekday nalang para mas sulit! XD Though I'll surely be back, I haven't tried some of their food offerings.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sumi Go
    Me too sa sobrang dami! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! I'll surely include this in my to go list :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :)