November 16, 2011

Pancake House 'Southern Flavors'- Maple Chicken and Crispy Waffle

Pancake House has always been our go-to place for our waffle cravings. I love how crispy and big their waffles are.


I could just eat their plain waffles with maple syrup even without the fruit toppings. It's just as good.

They have this set of meals called 'Southern Flavors' which has been our favorite ever since we tried their Maple Chicken and Crispy Waffle.

Now, every time we dine at Pancake House for a quick snack, ordering it is a must because it got everything we want: Crispy Waffle, Chicken and Salad.

Should I say more? 


4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's one appetizing and satisfying plate. I love Pancake House's waffles too, along with their pancakes.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sumi Go
    I prefer their waffles kasi mas crispy.. The chicken was also good because of the sweet sauce. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exсellent ωeb site you've got here.. It's difficult to find quality writing
    like yоurs thesе days. I seriously apρreciate individuals lіke
    you! Take carе!!

    Also visіt my blog post ... Property for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camille QuiambaoJune 15, 2015

    oh my looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :)