November 9, 2011

Seattle's Best- Cookies & Mint Mocha Drink and Brownie Walnut Cake

After our late snack at Waiying, we initially planned to head up to Starbucks but ended up in Seattle's Best instead.

Their Menu Board

Pastries, Drinks and Sandwiches

Their merchandise corner where you can avail their coffee beans, mugs, and tumblers especially for the upcoming Christmas season.


Just like Starbucks, they also have their own Holiday Beverages. They too offer a dream card where customers need to collect 18 stamps for a free Seattle's Best Planner inclusive of coupons for free drinks and pastries.


We ordered for a Hot Cookies & Mint Mocha (P160) and a slice of their Brownie Walnut Cake (P120)


The drink was not that minty as I expected it to be. But I love the froth and cookie bits after every sip.


The Brownie Walnut Cake was rich, moist and chewy and chocolate-y. It was great that the cake was not too sweet even with all the caramel syrup drizzled on it. 


Seattle's Best
Unit 2 Neo Plaza, Ongpin St.,
cor. Sabino Padilla, Binondo
Tel Num: 7341668


7 comments:

  1. I've tried Seattle's Best and I like their ice blended coffee than the hot ones.. :) Haven't ordered their pastries though, I might try the Brownie Walnut Cake some time soon. It looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sumi Go

    It's the only cake that they were offering that time. Buti it was yummy naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I like the looks of that brownie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mas gusto ko ang white choco mocha ng seattle's over starbucks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brownie walnut cake looks delicious! A big fan of brownies that I am, all I can say is...I want a slice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :)